If you didn’t read our previous blog post Why You Should Start A Blog with WordPress. Blogging is surely one way and a step in expressing oneself. Because of its nature as a means of social networking, it creates certain links. It also sets connections to a different set of people. Getting the right experience or awareness will make the work of blogging easy and convenient. If you are a writer, it makes great sense in blogging cause it’s a part of your work. Starting a blog is also a way of expressing or trying different writing styles. This brings us to the purpose of this article which is how to start writing a blog.
Below are some of the ways in starting a blog…!
1.Select and choose a domain
On starting up blogging it is important to note individuals going to discover you on the web? As an author, you are your image, so we suggest utilizing some variety of your name. To check accessibility, essentially visit Dream Host and click on the “new area.” Or, search this helpful space name checker. Regardless of whether yourname.com isn’t accessible, you may discover it with an alternate completion, for example, your name.co or yourname.io.
Get a hosting package
Now it’s an ideal opportunity to pick a web. What is a web host? All things considered, your hosting organization does all the specialized enchantment to ensure your site shows up. For example, whenever individuals type your space name in their browser. As it were, it’s significant.
The Write Life has an association with Dream Host whereby they permit our users to buy facilitating for $2.95/month. The cool part is that INCLUDES your space. Note: Put your buy (and all the buys recorded in this post) on a business Visa and keep the receipts; as interests in your business, they’re charge deductible.
You have several different choices for blogging platforms, but we like WordPress best. Not only is it free, but it’s easy to learn, offers a wide variety of themes. Also, it has an online community and an abundance of plugins that make blogging accessible to everybody.
- The first step is to visit blue host and click the ”get started ” button
- choose a blog hosting plan You should begin by choosing your arrangement. If this is your absolute initial one, you ought to go with the fundamental one – at any rate until you investigate your choices. it is wise to choose one called in addition to ought to have the option to cover every one of your needs once you get moving, and you ought to consider the master form once your prominence skyrockets.
Domain Name Is Important
- Next is to input your domain name; choosing a domain name has a state in the achievement of your blog. For choosing a domain name you should take as much time as necessary to think of something new. Simply type in the ideal space in this “new area” box and the Blue host will give you whether it’s accessible or not. If not, it will show you comparable names to browse.
- dream host registration; After you select your domain name, the dream host will go to the enlistment page where it will be required from you to fill in your information, including the charging information. Two or three minutes are all you need.
- Select a hosting option; Give extra consideration to your facilitating alternatives. The year bundle has the most minimal cost, yet the other two are incredible when you need to make drawn-out speculation.
- Finally, it is to use the blue host to launch WordPress; Congrats, we are nearly there! When you have your space or domain name and web facilitating associated, it’s an ideal opportunity to set up WordPress. Go to your dream host cPanel account, discover the ‘My Sites’ area, and snap Install WordPress. That is the acclaimed single tick set-up offered by the dream host that makes blog creation a breeze. Presently, on the off chance that you go to your site’s URL, you will just observe a ‘Coming Soon’ page because the site hasn’t gone live yet. For this, you’ll have to set up and plan a WordPress site before propelling it, yet I’ll get to that later. When this is done, return to the cPanel and hit ‘Dispatch.’
Set maintenance mode on your site
While taking a shot at your blog’s appearance, you should set up an “underdevelopment” sign to welcome guests. You don’t need any potential customers or users to Google your name and locate a half-completed site. (You may believe you’re going to wrap setting up your blog tomorrow, however, we as a whole ability scholar hesitate when there are no approaching cutoff times!) To set up support mode, simply download this module. On your support page, you could even incorporate a connect to your email bulletin or online life profiles so guests have a substitute method of connecting with you. At the point when you’re prepared to impart your blog to the world, essentially deactivate and erase the module.
Choose a blog theme
Choosing a theme will determine the appearance of your blog and there are a lot of themes to choose from the options available
Select and choose a blog header
I believe it’s consistently worth getting a custom header for another blog. You can ask your preferred visual fashioner, make one with Canva or request one on Fiverr. I’ve had extraordinary karma getting headers and different illustrations planned in this online commercial center, where a large number of individuals offer their administrations for $5 per gig.
2. Start Your Blog
Even though you’re beginning a blog and not a static site, you’ll despite everything need a couple of pages that don’t change. (“Pages” are unique about “posts,” which are the day by day/week after week/month to month passages you distribute on your blog.) Here are a few pages you might need to make:
The about page is an expert headshot and brief bio, and clarify why you’re blogging and why the per user should mind. What makes you a specialist? How might you help them?
You need your perusers to have the option to connect with you, isn’t that so? At that point, you’ll require a contact page. It doesn’t need to be anything extravagant; simply advise your perusers how best to contact you. Abstain from putting your full email address on here, as spambots could get tightly to it. To work-around that, you can utilize a contact structure module, which we’ll connect to underneath, or compose something like “yourname AT yoursite DOT com.”
It’s your blog, so display what you have! Show your planned customers and perusers that you merit their time and consideration with instances of your over a wide period of work.
You likely won’t need this from the start, yet a “start here” page is shrewd once you have a respectable measure of substance. It’s an incredible chance to communicate your crucial feature your best work, so your perusers can see the estimation of your blog without swimming through months or years worth of posts.
Plugins are extraordinary for everyone, particularly those of us who are less OK with the specialized side of things. Consider them applications for your blog; they’re free devices you can introduce to do an assortment of things.
If your blog has a sidebar, you should tidy it up with a couple of gadgets, otherwise known as little boxes with various capacities. All things considered, the moderate look is in so skirt this progression on the off chance that you need to keep your sidebar basic.
In conclusion, after following the above steps discussed you are set to start your blog and the next step is to write and promote your blog. Starting blogging might seem tedious at the beginning but its surely get easier after going through the stages.0